Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh yes, This is Happiness. :)


So. Guess what? I'm getting married in 17 days. Woo! I'm so happy and excited, and totally in love, and excited and jittery and so, so ready! I always thought I'd be a total wreck of nerves in the weeks leading up to getting married, back in the day when I thought getting married was going to happen in another five years from now. But, it's happening now, and I'm not nervous at all. Kyle is amazing, I'm amazing, and together we're super ultra awesome. What is there to be nervous about?

Now, yes, I know, marriage is not the magical cure-all. I know life is still going to be challenging and I'm still going to get stressed out. And sometimes those challenges are going to happen because I'll be married (gasp!). Two different people are bound to have problems when they mesh the tangles of their separate lives together. But guess what? Those difficulties are opportunities to learn more about each other and grow together. They won't feel happy or good when they happen, but after we work through them we'll be stronger and happier. And guess what else? The rest of the time those challenges and stress are going to be the results of living life, and when that happens I'll have my best friend right next to me to help me through.

I'm so, so ready to begin this next chapter. It's going to be so legit, awesome, wonderful, amazing, and happy. Totally. Ready, set, go. In 17 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment