Friday, September 9, 2011

Cozy Little Shack, Right?


Sometimes (probably less often than you would think, but still frequent enough) I really just want to live somewhere like this. Nice, quiet, pretty, and most importantly, in the middle of nowhere. It isn't that I dislike people, I just really want to get away from absolutely everything sometimes. And if I could choose any place to get away, it would probably be a little run down shack by a pond in Ireland. Or Scotland, or Wales. Really, just somewhere else where no one would care or know that I was there. Kinda like the old hermits in myths. I could help lost people every now and then, but for the most part just live my life in solitude.

Okay, yeah, I know I would get tired of this after a couple of weeks. I actually kinda like people and eventually I would miss them again. So maybe I'd just want to own the little shack in the middle of nowhere so that I could visit it whenever I wanted to. Until then I suppose I'll just keep reading and writing when I need to get away. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment